Etching by Eric Shenker based on Robert Altman photogrphy - © 2003
Photo by Victoria Smith
I am delighted to announce on this 40th anniversary of The Rolling Stones that renown artist Eric Shenker and I have collaborated our talents and he has created a unique drypoint etching.
This fascinating "claybord" piece is based on my original photographs of the Stones. Eric and I are very excited about this collectable.
- Dry-Point Etching on "Claybord"
- Live Image Area - 30.5" x 17"
- Actual Poster Size - 36" x 24"
- Printed by Offset Lithography
- Black on Black Ink plus Spot Dull Varnish for Permanency
- Prints on the Best Premium Archival Sheet of Bright White, 100lb. GlenEagle Cover Stock with Fade proof inks
- Exclusive Limited Edition signed and numbered by Altman & Shenker (500)
- Open Edition
- Both Editions are printed together on the same quality stock
- Custom framing is available upon request
For more information or purchase please contact Eric --> email@example.com
and visit his website --> Eric Shenker Originals
Eric's "Purchase page"